My sister Teandra found this somewhere online and was showing it to us when we got to Bloomington today:
As I was sitting there watching this, there were so many things that came to mind that I felt compelled to make my own special entry about it. I rarely do this about a random YouTube video, but this one just had too much for me to keep quiet about.
So here's some of the not-so random thoughts I entertained after suffering thru this...
- Who in the world would pick brown as one of their wedding colors?
- This entire routine goes on for about four minutes too long
- I could POSSIBLY see this as a cute intro at a reception for perhaps the bride and groom's first dance, but not during the actual wedding
- They do realize that the person who sings that song is Chris Brown, right?
- Do they really want their marriage to be associated with a person who is now best known for the antithesis of how a domestic relationship should be conducted?
- No, I'm not just coming across as bitter given my current situation as it pertains to marriage
- Seriously...they really couldn't have shortened it by at least half??